What you’ll need
• 500g cherry tomatoes
• 200g feta cheese, crumbled
• 6 small sprigs of rosemary
• oilve oil
• balsamic vinegar
• parchment paper
The easy bit
1. Cut 6 even large circles of parchment paper and divide cheese, tomatoes, rosemary and a drizzle of olive oil evenly between each parcel.
2. Fold each parcel in half, sealing the edges by wetting the edge slightly and nipping together.
3. Bake for 15 minutes at 200oC
4. Carefully open by slitting paper to release steam.
5. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar to serve.