What you’ll need
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium courgette
- 4 spring onions
- 1/3 cup reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- olive or canola oil spray
- salt reduced barbecue sauce
The easy bit
- Wash vegetables
- Grate carrot and courgette and chop spring onions.
- Mix vegetables, ricotta cheese, egg, flour and pepper.
- Lightly spray non-stick fry pan with oil spray. Heat to 150°C.
- Place large spoonfuls in fry pan, flatten and cook for 7 minutes or until golden.
- Turn to other side and cook a further 7 minutes or until golden.