What you’ll need
• 200g minced lamb
• 1tsp ground cumin
• 1tsp ground coriander
• 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 tbsp chopped mint
For the dressing:
• 1 large green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
• 1/4cucumber, grated and squeezed of excess water
• 3tbsp natural yoghurt
The easy bit
1. Mix together the minced lamb, spices, garlic and mint in a bowl with your fingers making sure everything is well blended together, making sure that you season the mixture with salt and pepper.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 balls, then with cupped hands roll to form an oval and thread the lamb onto metal skewers placing two on one skewer slightly spaced apart.
3. Brush with a little olive oil and cook under a pre-heated grill for 4-5 minutes on each side.
4. Meanwhile, to make the dressing simply mix the ingredients together and serve with the hot lamb koftas and crunchy salad of your choice.