What you’ll need
• 15g low fat yogurt
• 2 tbsp hot curry paste
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
• 250g cherry tomatoes
• 1/2 cucumber, cubed
• 1 red onion, thinley sliced
• juice of 1 lemon
• 50g salad leaves
The easy bit
1. Place 8 wooden skewers in a bowl of cold water to soak.
2. Mix together the yogurt and curry paste in a bowl add cubed chicken and to marinate for one hour.
3. Toss cucumber, onion and lemon juice in large bowl and chill in fridge.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and thread onto skewers with the cherry tomatoes.
5. Cook under a medium grill for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and golden.
6. Stir salad leaves into the chilled dressing and divide between 4 plates and top with 2 skewers each.