What you’ll need
- 4 medium eggs
- 8 strips of fresh smoked salmon
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 cauliflower
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The easy bit
- Grate the cauliflower and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Divide the mixture between two stainless steel rings on a baking tray, press down firmly and place into the oven for 10 minutes. (Tip: if mixture isn’t binding well, add a dollop of tomato paste to help combine before baking.)
- Tear the salmon into bitesize strips, add to a bowl with the 1/4 lemon juice along with a dash of ground black pepper.
- Beat the eggs and add to a nonstick frying pan on a medium heat. Stir and fold until the eggs start to firm. Add the salmon to the pan and stir until mixture is fully scrambled.
- Place scrambled mixture on top of rosti and serve.