What you’ll need
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 150g broccoli florets
- 1 packet of mange tout (150g), chopped
- 1 packet of green beans (150g), chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
1. Mix together the sauces, oil and Chinese five spice. Cover the salmon fillets with half of the marinade and leave for at least 20 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli, spring onion, mange tout and green beans to the rest of the marinade.
3. Cook salmon in frying pan for 6-8 minutes turning halfway through. Stir-fry vegetables in a separate pan until cooked but slightly crunchy. Serve the salmon on top of the vegetables.