What you’ll need
- 4 x 100g white fish fillets of your choice
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 courgette sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
The easy bit
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Gas mark 6). Place chopped tomatoes in a bowl with Worcestershire sauce and half the mixed herbs.
- In an ovenproof dish pour 3/4 of the tomato sauce, add the courgette and mixed pepper, and place fish portions on top.
- Pour over the remaining sauce and add a slice of mozzarella to each piece of fish, then bake for 15 minutes.
- When cooked, sprinkle the remaining herbs over the dish and serve.