What you’ll need
• 30ml oilive oil
• 1 Large white onion
• 2 Garlic cloves peeled and chopped
• 800g fresh prawns peeled and deveined
• 225g chopped tomatoes and herbs
• 225g grated mozzerella
• 20g grated parmesan cheese
• . tsp dried oregano
• 1 tbsp chopped basil
• Salt & pepper to taste
The easy bit
1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and saute the onion until golden. Add the garlic and saute for a further 1 minute.
2. Add the prawns and saute for a further 3 minutes, before removing from heat and placing in a baking dish.
3. Heat the remainder of the oil in the pan and add tomatoes, oregano and basil, and simmer for 5 minutes before adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Pour the sauce over the prawns then add the shredded mozzerella spreading evenly across the dish. Finally top with the parmesan and grill on a medium heat until the cheese topping is golden and bubbling.