What you’ll need
• 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
• 1 medium onion, finely chopped
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 1 teaspoon turmeric
• 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
• ½ teaspoon medium curry powder
• 200ml coconut milk
• 300g raw king prawns – shelled and de-veined
• 1 teaspoon chopped coriander to garnish
• Salt to taste
The easy bit
1. Heat the coconut oil in a pan, add the onion and cook until soft. Add the garlic, turmeric, chilli and curry powder and stir over a medium heat for 1 minute. Pour in the coconut milk, season with salt and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add the prawns and cook for 8 minutes or until the prawns are tender.
3. Garnish the curry with chopped coriander and serve with stir fried vegetables.