What you’ll need
- 2 wild barramundi steaks, about 180 g each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- ½ fresh mango, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 80 g rocket
The easy bit
- Season the barramundi with oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill plate or barbecue and cook barramundi for 5-10 minutes until cooked.
- To make the salsa, combine the mango, tomato, cucumber, onion, coriander and lime or lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve the barramundi with the rocket and top with the mango salsa.
Tip: If you can’t find wild barramundi, you can make this recipe with any other fish.
- Energy 341 kcal
- Protein 40g
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 11g