What you’ll need
- 300 g beef fillet steak
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 80 g sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 50 g baby spinach
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh lemongrass
The easy bit
- Season the steak with the oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook on a preheated grill plate or barbecue until cooked to your liking.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
- Slice steak into strips.
- Toss together with the sugar snap peas, cucumber, onion and spinach.
- Pour over the dressing and serve.
Tip: This recipe is also delicious if you substitute 1 skinless chicken breast for the steak.
- Energy 261 kcal
- Protein 35g
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 5g