What you’ll need
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 5 cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 50g Feta cheese
- 5 basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
The easy bit
- Preheat the oven to 240°C. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and dried oregano.
- Brush the tomatoes with this dressing very generously, place on a baking tray and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until soft.
- Slice the Feta cheese and arrange on a plate, lay on the tomatoes and garnish with basil.
- Splash with the olive oil and balsamic from the roasting tray. Season to taste.