What you’ll need
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 180g Atlantic salmon, skin on
- 1⁄2 broccoli blanched
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 bird’s-eye chilli, sliced
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
The easy bit
- Preheat oven to 200oC.
- In an ovenproof non-stick pan, heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil. Season the salmon, add to the pan skin-side down, and lower temperature to medium.
- When the skin starts to get golden, put the fish in the oven for 3 minutes, then flip to the flesh side and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Heat the remaining cooking oil in a non-stick pan, gently sauté the broccolini with garlic and chilli, and season.
- In a separate bowl, add the cherry tomatoes and dress with olive oil and salt.
- Arrange broccolini and salmon on a plate and serve with the salad.