What you’ll need
- 3 courgettes, cut in to spaghetti strips*
- 250g prawns, shelled, deveined & cut into bite size
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chilli, chopped (optional)
- 50g peas
- zest of one lemon
- a handful of mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
*This can be done with the help of a julienne peeler. If you don’t have one, you can use a regular vegetable peeler to make 1/2-inch wide ribbons of courgette instead.
The easy bit
- In a large pan, sauté garlic and chilli in olive oil over medium heat until fragrant. Then add prawn meat and cook until opaque.
- Add courgette and peas and stir until the courgette is just wilted. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Finish off with lemon zest and mint & serve with sprinkle of parmesan.