What you’ll need
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 tsp capers
- 100g blanched peeled broad beans
- 5 mint leaves
- 1⁄4 small red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pine nuts, toasted
- salt and pepper to taste
The easy bit
- Line a sieve with a thin tea towel and place over a bowl. Put yoghurt into the sieve, lightly salt, mix, then set aside in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Mix the coriander with the yoghurt and season.
- In a small saucepan, heat cooking oil to about 150°C, fry the capers until crispy and then drain well.
- In a bowl, toss together broad beans, mint, red onion, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Spread yoghurt on bottom of plate and arrange salad on top. Garnish with capers and pine nuts.