What you’ll need
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small calamari, cleaned
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves
- 50g bean shoots
- 1⁄2 carrot, cut into thin strips
The easy bit
- Combine all the dressing/marinade ingredients.
- Marinate the calamari for at least 1 hour using half the marinade.
- On a hot BBQ grill, cook calamari for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from BBQ and slice the calamari into bite-size pieces.
- Combine cherry tomatoes, coriander, bean shoots and carrot to make the salad and toss with remaining dressing. Then add the calamari and serve.