What you’ll need
- 200g low fat ricotta
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 sprigs thyme
- zest of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parmesan, grated
- olive oil (to grease ramekins)
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1/4 pear, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, roasted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon good quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
The easy bit
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a food processer, blend ricotta, egg yolk, parsley, thyme, lemon zest and juice, parmesan and cracked pepper until smooth.
- Whisk egg whites until soft peak have formed, then gently fold in to the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture in to well greased 150ml ramekins. Then bake for 12-15 minutes. (Test with a skewer – it should come out clean.)
- For the salad, toss rocket, pear and walnuts together. Dress with vinegar and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or room temperature. Great for Sunday lunch!