What you’ll need
- 450 grams pork fillets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon leaf thyme, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 x red, 1 x green and 1 x yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 stalk celery, sliced on diagonal
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
The easy bit
- Cut the pork into strips.
- Combine the soy sauce, lime, oregano, chilli sauce and thyme in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir the cornflour into the marinade until fully mixed and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pork and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until browned. Add the peppers, celery and the marinade and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve while hot and accompany with steamed asian greens.