The Celebrity Slim eating guidelines allow you to have 3 snacks each day on the TRIM and MAINTAIN phases, to help keep your metabolism active and provide variety and interest to your diet. Choose from a wide range of options such as fruits or nuts, savoury snacks such as cheese or ham, or a Celebrity Slim snack bar.
If you’re putting your own healthy snacks together, you should be aiming for around 100g per snack and your snacks should contain no more than 10g of carbohydrates per 100g.
Here are a few snack ideas:
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of fresh or frozen berries
- Small apple or orange, medium peach or plum
- Small 30g block of cheese
- 1 to 2 slices of lean deli meat such as ham
- A small 30g handful of nuts – raw almonds, peanuts, brazil nuts or pistachios
- Carrot and celery sticks with cream cheese or other low fat dip
- Wrap ham or chicken or egg in lettuce leaves with a drizzle of lighter mayonnaise
- 5 – 6 strawberries with small snack pot of chocolate Philadelphia
- Handful of berries with low fat yoghurt
- Small snack size tin of tuna in water
- Sugar free jelly with a small spoonful of low fat yoghurt
- Baked apple or pear with a small spoonful of low fat cream and a sprinkling of cinnamon.