Competition Terms & Conditions
Prize Draw Terms
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 or over except employees of any related companies, Pennine Food Ingredients Ltd, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the monthly prize draw.
2. We reserve the right to deem as invalid any entries: (a) from third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer; (b) which are incomplete, corrupted, altered or fraudulent, or (c) which do not accord in all respects with these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw shall commence in June 2017.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the monthly prize draw.
5. Everyone who takes part in the Celebrity Slim survey via the electronic direct mail will be automatically entered into the prize draw to win £500 of shopping vouchers.
6. Entrants will receive on screen notification to acknowledge entry. Entries are capped to one entry, per person, per week. Multiple entries or entries will not be accepted. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
7. There will be 1 winner of the £500 prize.
10. A winner will be selected at random and the draw itself will take place on the last day of September 2017 and will be overseen by an independent person. The winner will be notified via the email address/telephone number they submitted via the online sign up form and will be informed within 7 days of the draw taking place.
11. The prize must have been claimed within 14 days of initial notification having been made. If the prize is not redeemed by this date the prize will be forfeited.
12. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner but in the event that they cannot be contacted within 14 days of the initial notification a replacement winner will be drawn.
13. There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
14. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions.
16. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
Mainland GB is anywhere in the UK which is connected to the island of Great Britain.
Promoter: Celebrity Slim, Crosland Road, Oakes, huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD3 3PA